Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ah what a nice day!! :)
Went up to Neah Bay (Cape Flattery) and it is so beautiful. It had fog, but it only gave it more character! Such a wonderful place, the walk was short and pretty simple. The view of the water! Oh it is breathtaking! You have stacks of rocks sticking up, and having the waves splash up against it. Oh and one of the best parts was I saw a pretty big sized whale. There was also really cute Puffins, and some other kind of birds. Wonderful place!!
I met a few nice people there as well, which is always a plus! Maybe it is just me, but I think meeting new people on a trip makes it even better!
Well I am going to get heading out to La Push now!! :) So excited, hopefully Jacob is running around! ;)
Probably will not post for a few days, so until then,

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment