Friday, August 21, 2009

Ha ha OK to be honest, I think I've confused how many days I have been here. But oh well I don't need to know the dates... that just means I am having a blast. But for the past few days I have been in Forks still. I've been here longer than expected, but that is quite alright with me! I love it here, the people are so friendly. I even got told to come work here next summer, and got the business card! Pretty awesome! Today though, I went to Hoh Rainforest! It was so awesome there, except I was so tired... maybe too tired to enjoy it as much as I could've. But I still loved it!!! There was so many neat trees there. A must see if you enjoy nature, and hiking. If you are not a hiker though, it is still worth seeing because there are different parts of the Hoh Rainforest that are just flat land so it wouldn't be hard to hike. I have some photos of the trial I took and will post them on here sometime, hopefully the pictures are not bad.
Headed back to Forks, and basically relaxed. Ate dinner and just went on here. So it's been a layback day. I will be going to bed EARLY tonight, because I am going to be getting up early. But off I go to the showers before they close it on me.
Oh and by the way to all the other Twilight fans, it rained today, so the Cullens will be out ;) But sad thing is, they won't sparkle! Ha ha! I saw the cutest thing, it said "Rain rain go away, we wan't Edward to sparkle today!"

XoXoBee

1 comment: