Saturday, August 8, 2009

Bee's Confession of a Shopaholic...

Warning: Girly topic!!

Instead of Becki, it's Bee. So welcome to Bee's Confession of a Shopaholic! Ha ha! I have decided that I love fashion so much, that I will post some of the cute clothing I find and you can tell me whether or not you like it as well! :)

I still am getting the hang of this blogging thing, so I am not too sure how it works... so forgive me if I do something wrong! :)

So I love fashion, but there is another secret about it I love.... I love DEALS on fashion!!! :D

Ha ha it always makes you feel more proud of what you bought... and then you can tell everyone the price it's supposed to be and not what it was, to make you sound more fancy and rich! Ha ha ... I would never do that.... okay I would but shh!! (That's little our secret!)

So it will be one of my goals to try and find some cute fashion over the Internet, and tell you the price (the REAL price, I promise) and where I found it so you can have a look as well! :)

Oh and before I forget if you have Facebook, you should check out 'WOMAN'S/MOM'S CLOTHING SWAP AND SHOP.' It is awesome, they have awesome deals! (On most of the stuff! You just have to have the time to look through it all.)

Today's fashion items and websites I found/liked:



  1. http://www.hottopic.com/ On this website, and in there store, they can have some awesome deals! And some pretty cute stuff! I have to admit I am not totally into all the stuff they have but a lot of it can be pretty cute if you just throw your own style into it. So from there I liked this 'Black And Turquoise Reversible Buffalo Check Scarf.' I think it would be cute just for a out on the town look, or even for a night time with a leather jacket or something like that. The price for this scarf is $5.98






  2. Once again on http://www.hottopic.com/
    'Purple Double V Tank Top'
    Price: $6.98
    I think this top is super cute, because it is so simple. I would probably wear it with some skinny jeans, and maybe my leather jacket.
    It comes in purple, which is the color I like best. Yellow, and Turquoise. I love the yellow as well.
    But to me the best part of this top is how it is zebra print! I love zebras! :)




  3. And again http://www.hottopic.com/
    'Multicolored Zebra Print Hand Bag'
    Price: $24.99
    Just because I love bright colors and zebra prints ha ha.



  4. http://www.hottopic.com/
    'Silver Double Braid Headband'
    Price: $8.00
    I think this is cute! I really want to get a headband the goes over your head like this!


  5. Finally a different site ha ha: http://www.look.co.uk/
    'Grey Triple Buckle Boots'
    Brand: Peacocks
    Price: £22.00 (Which is about $45.00 in Canadian, which is not too bad)



That is all I could find right now, because I am about to go do my exercise for the night, but I will see if I can put a poll on my blog site, but if not then you can just comment! :) Have fun shoppers!


XoXoBee


1 comment:

  1. hey :)
    im a follower for your blog, butit doesnt say that you are one for mine!!
    you should try again :)
    oh, and good luck getting the twilight make up!!
    happy reading :)
    paige mermaid

    ReplyDelete