Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wish me luck!

Warning: Today's post is not for people who dislike the Twilight series!
Today's post is going to be a little different than yesterdays. I am guessing I never told you all that I love the Twilight series, so I am going to now ha ha. I love the Twilight series, and my favourite book of the series is New Moon. It is just so emotional, and great. I am so excited for the movie to come out (November 20th.) Stephenie Meyer is a great writer, and I have just started her book 'The Host'. I really enjoy it so far.
Anyways back on topic, since I love Twilight so much I have a website I go to ALL the time. It is all about the Twilight series, and Stephenie. If you enjoy the series, check it out at www.twilightguide.com/tg there is also Stephenie's website www.stepheniemeyer.com. At the twilight guide site you can enter contests, read about the gossip, and have countdowns, etc. So I have decided I will do this one contest that is on there. It is to win Twilight make-up. Yes I know, they now have Twilight make-up how awesome is that? So wish me luck. I will let you all know if I win or not later on when the contest is closed. But if you love make-up or Twilight, you might as well give it a shot. All you have to do is post a video of yourself doing "Twilight inspired make-up" tutorial. Good luck to you all if you give it a shot.
Hope you check back tomorrow. Or maybe even later today, for it I get inspiration for another topic. Until then take care,

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment