Monday, August 10, 2009

Got to love Mondays...


How is everyone's Monday going so far??
Mine? Well, the one day I go back to work, it decides it wants to rain! Well rain is not the word I am looking for... maybe pour is better. After all those days without it! By the way my job is to be outside, and cut trees and shrubs down, to make the town look pretty. But being in the bushes cutting down trees while pouring rain... not so much fun! And to think I was upset about it being too hot while working... man oh man I wish it was still like that! I guess you got to look on the positive side of things... the fact that it will help the fires. Where I live, there is fire after fire. It is pretty bad, but with the rain, it should help some at least! *Fingers crossed!*Hopefully it is not so terrible outside tomorrow! Atleast not when I work, I could live with it raining when I am inside! Where it is DRY! Ha ha!
Oh and about the Twilight Make-up Contest I will not be able to enter anymore. Which totally sucks! But good for the other people who entered I guess, one less person to worry about! But the reason why I can't enter anymore is that I (or someone else in the household) some how misplaced the cord that connects my videocamera, to the computer to upload the video.
Why do Monday's always have to suck?? Ha ha!
There is one good thing about this Monday, I get a yummy blueberry crumble waiting for me to eat. :) Always got to look on the bright side! :) ESPECIALLY if it involves dessert! Ha ha!!!
Feel free to tell me about your Monday. :) You can even brag if it is/was better than mine.
:)

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment