Friday, August 7, 2009

Hey everyone!





First day of posting on my new blog. What to say and where to start?? Hm.
Well I am XoXoBee. This blog is going to be about anything and everything! :) Just so that way I'll have less of a hard time to come up with anything to talk about ha ha. If anyone has a topic they think I should talk about go ahead and tell me. I am all ears!

So today's topic will be about... dreams.
Warning: this topic may be cheesy!
So we all have dreams... but the thing is, will you go for them? So many people I know, and maybe you know some too, but they all had dreams that they wanted to do but never gave it a chance because people said, "You could never do that," or "Try something realistic." I was and am lucky enough to have parents and friends to support me. I want to become an actress! Don't get me wrong, many people in my life have laughed at me and thought I was unrealistic. But to me, it is my dream and my challenge yet to be completed. I have never gotten the chance to go to a real audition, yet! But I have tried plenty of times over the Internet, but never found anything that I am willing to do, or anything that will be for my age, sex, nationality etc. But it just means it is not the right one for me. Do you believe in signs? Well if not that's OK. But I believe in signs. I think that if I do not get the part in a movie, play, skit etc. that just means it was not meant to be. I will one day find my time to become an actress. I am not a quitter, and personally I think no one should be. Unless they hate what they are doing, that is a different story. But if you have a dream, or even dreams I say go for them!! It is never too late to try! And if it ends up not being what you thought it would be, atleast you can say you tried.

I've thought of many things I wanted to be when I was little. A fireman, a teacher, a singer even. But then when I learned about acting, I got a rush from it that you cannot explain with words. I always had other things I've enjoyed and thought about doing instead, but after a while, I always went back to acting. I still do the things I enjoy, like drawing, painting, writing poetry and stories etc. But it is never as much fun as acting. So that is how I figured out acting was meant for me to do in this life. If you have a dream you would like you share with me I would love to hear about it! :) I will try to write back to you about information on how to succeed your dream, or to talk to you about whatever it is you need an answer to.

The next time someone says to you that you cannot do what you want to do, just ignore them. If you think you can do it, you can do it! I always think, 'hey that person must be wrong because how many of the actors and actresses got told the same thing, but ignored them and went for it anyway. And succeeded!' Plenty I am sure! But the sad thing is, how many of them, listened to the ones who said those things, and ended up giving up. Even though they could have done it and become an actor/actress. So don't give up! It wouldn't be worth it!

I am not trying to sound pushy or like I know everything, I am just saying how I see things... you are welcome to agree or disagree with me. But please if you disagree be nice about it! :) Thank-you! Hope you check back again tomorrow for the next topic!

XoXoBee

1 comment:

  1. hey girl
    this is paige mermaid
    you left me a few comments on my blog (btw, thanks for leaving comments, its nice to know that at least SOMEONE is reading my blog..haha)
    anyway, you were talking about dreams in your post! my dream is to become a writer! i hope it comes true..:)
    anyway, i'm going to be checking up on your blog and reading everything it has to say, hopefully you will keep reading mine
    p.s. your sisters blog is like..massive!! i'll leave her a comment as well.
    -paige mermaid
    happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete