Thursday, August 13, 2009

IT'S HERE!


(The picture is of my dirty fingernails (Sick I know). That was after washing my hands like crazy, and also....wait for it... I was wearing TWO pairs of gloves!! Just to show you all how sick my job was, ha ha! Oh and don't worry, my nails are nice and clean now!)


It is the wonderful day of me heading out of the wonderful road trip! :)
So I will try and tell you what I have so far in the day...
Day 1:
*Work- LAST DAY!
*Shower- got to be clean on the road :) Never know who you'll run into Lol!
*Eat- can't go anywhere with an empty tummy
*Listening to music and blogging- pointless but fun (probably shouldn't be doing it but oh well)
Things yet to do:
*Pack- YES I know, that should've already been done, but guess what...it isn't! Ha ha
*Paint my nails/or just remove the old nail polish-it looks disgusting, I need to look nice jeez!
*Check to see if I have everything
*Check again to see if I have everything
*Check once more to see if I forgot anything- Can't a girl be careful?? Better safe than sorry! (Okay maybe I have some O.C.D that way... but it's a good thing! Right? RIGHT!)
*Get on the road! :)

Well I better get going and start packing... ah exciting! :) ...well maybe not so much the packing, but you get my point.

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment