Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Only Tuesday?!

Can't these days go by any faster??
I have some AWESOME news! :D Remember how I told you I love the Twilight series?? Well I am going to be going to Port Angeles, Forks, La Push, and Seattle Washington. (Of course other places around those areas as well.) I will be sure to add some pictures when I get back home for all of you to have a look at. I cannot wait, it will be one awesome adventure I am sure. Who knows, maybe I will fall in love with a vampire?? Ha ha, we can only dream right?
But jeez! The time is going by SO slow! I want to go now..even though I never packed...I should probably get on that.
My last week of work now! :) Told the supervisor I will not be there Monday, which luckily he had no problem with it. They already lost four people and replaced them in a day. So they already have someone to replace me. Which is good... I guess. I am glad I won't be working anymore this summer. It is so tiring, especially now that I am so excited to be going for my trip. But still it will suck not getting a paycheck from them anymore. Can't have both ways I guess. Ha ha, but I think relaxing, and having a great summer in Forks, will totally be worth not getting the pay. But who knows, maybe Edward Cullen will date me, and then I will be rich and dating a hottie! :) But once I head to La Push, sorry Cullen you can't go over there, but Jacob can!! :)
Check back tomorrow :) I'll be here, but until then,

XoXoBee

2 comments:

  1. Jealous! Go "forks" yourself, lucky little lint licker. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your going to all those places?!?!?! thats beyond amazing!! TAKE ME WITH YOUUU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete