Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home?

Well I am home now, and I don't think I like it! I rather still be on the sandy beaches taking in the sun, or shopping around the fun stores, or taking loads of pictures even though I am afraid to see how much it will cost when I develop them. I am dead tired, but I will let you all know about my fun times and a little crazy times I have had. But right now I am going to go eat, and relax, maybe unpack a little and just settle. But I just wanted to say to my sister that I hope she had an awesome time at the concert and that my song of that day is for her :)
Band: Mother Mother
Song: Arms Tonite
Take care all!

XoXoBee

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back, and I want to hear some details! And I DID have an awesome time at the concert :o)

    ReplyDelete