Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ha ha okay sooooo

So I am behind a few days... BUT that is okay, it is my blog so I am allowed to. :)
I might be back tomorrow, but who knows... Right now I have Internet because at the place I am staying has it. Anyways... here is how my days have been:
Day 1 Part 2: Got to my first destination. Got there at 2:30 am. VERY tired!
Day 2: Shopped for make-up... SPARKLY make-up (which is a must need, Edward sparkles, why can't I??)
Then what a great way to start my trip, I had to go to the doctors. Which I am okay :) but need to be careful.
Left to go to Victoria at 10 PM, stayed the night near the ferry.
Day 3: Got to ferry at 5 am. Which is pretty early seeing as how I didn't get much sleep. Ferry I was on was the MC Coho or the Black Ball. I must recommend it to anyone who is wanting to go to Port Angeles from Victoria. Such a beautiful view!
Later on I got off the ferry, and started going through the town, and BAM another thing that REALLY sucks! The camper broke down. Apparently if I wasn't careful, it could have even blown up... talk about giving you a good scare eh? But luckily my hero fixed it, with his co-assistant (ME! Ha ha) I want to say thanks to the people at 'Shucks' they were so nice, and really went out of there way to fix this thing. Then got on the road once again, and man oh man, I want to move to Port Angeles one day. It is so beautiful there, and the people are so nice. It is such a perfect place to live! Not too big, but not too small. It is a city/country kind of town, which is totally what I love.
At 4 pm I ate at the famous 'La' Bella Italia. I have to say that the food was so good! I keep craving to go eat there once again! Ha ha. I had, of course, the Mushroom Ravioli with a Coke. (If you hate mushrooms, believe me still try it!! I hated mushrooms, and I LOVE this meal.) Then I had a yummy dessert. Sad thing is I cannot remember the name. But it was so good. I was actually so happy I got in to go eat there, they told me that usually if you don't make a reservation then you have no way to get in, and that I was very lucky. (Yay, some luck!) The people there were very friendly, and funny.
Explored some around the town.
Day 4: Explored Port Angeles some more. Just walked around the town, going into all the stores. Obviously 'Dazzled by Twilight' was a must see. There were other unique stores, that were very cool as well. I also had to go to 'Port Book and News' obviously! Ha ha. Also the coolest thing ever! I found out the part where they filmed the scene where Edward saves Bella from the gang of guys in Port Angeles. So cool, I heard it was two blocks away from 'Bella Italia'. So I had to of course try and see if I could find it. Which I had awesome luck, and found it! Too cool.
Another sad thing about the trip, the 'Gottschalks' was closed!! I guess they went bankrupt or something. Because it is no longer there. But on the plus side, they kept the grad dresses, and Bella inside the display windows.
Day 5: Left Port Angeles to go to Salt Creek. Such a beautiful place to go to, a must see if you are heading that way! The view is so wonderful, and every night is just breathtaking.
Took pictures like CRAZY!
But at night time, I got bit by some strange bug on my finger. It had tons of legs and it was just weird. But my whole finger was swollen.
Day 6: Couldn't get enough, so stayed another night at Salk Creek. Still swollen finger.
Day 7: Stayed a while in Salk Creek, but then headed to Forks. Swollen finger gone down some, but still noticeable and painful.
Went to 'Dazzled by Twilight' and not to be mean, but this one was WAY better than in Port Angeles. Just relaxed. Now I am sitting here telling you about it, about to go take some night pictures. Have fun blogging, and keep in touch! :)


(Photo taken at Salt Creek, WA)

XoXoBee

1 comment:

  1. wow girl! you are having quite the adventure down there!!!!!
    everything sounds like so much fun and i cant wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete