Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Twilight Adventure!

So I have decided I will post photos on here instead of talking. Well okay, maybe some talking... can a chatterbox ever shut up? If you don't know the answer, then you don't know me.
Anyways I will tell you where the photos where taken and maybe some things about them. I have been in a rush lately, and have not had much time to get on the computer. So I am sorry that I will not get to write my awesome stories in quite as much detail. I know, I know, it is terriable. But what can you do when your schedule is filled to the max! But don't go worrying!!! I will obviously tell you the things you must know! That is obviously a given!
Oh and please everyone, answer my polls, they will help make my blog better...well try to make it better. Also if you do have anything to tell me, don't hesitate!
Enjoy the Twilight experience you could only wish you had... ha ha I know that was harsh... but I just had to say it. Oh come on, you have to admit it was funny!!

'Dazzled by Twilight' The best store ever, well I do have to admit this store in Forks is way better! Sorry!




Port Angeles



First photo taken in Port Angeles, just getting off of the ferry.
















Port Book and News was a pretty awesome store I must admit! Not just because I love Twilight, but because I love books... and of course deals! They have lots of used books, which are like new but for so cheap! I bought a book called 'Dearly Depotted' by Kate Collins. It was only $3.00
which was pretty grand!







This was at Bella Italia, and oh yes I did!!!

A must go to for dinner!! But a warning to you all, try to book an appointment! I was luckily enough to get in without one, but apparently you usually need one. Just a lil tip! :)














:)








TASTES SO GOOD!!










Beautiful nights in Port Angeles! :) Everynight was so colorful.





:) Inside Dazzled by Twilight in Forks, WA!
THE BEST STORE EVER! :)




Outside of Dazzled by Twilight








Again :)




WARNING: In Dazzled by Twilight you tend to spend lots of money... but believe me it is SO worth it!!!










Dazzled by Twilight <3

























1 comment:

  1. Hey I went there too! :) Which Dazzled by Twilight store is the last few pictures from cause I don't remember seeing any of that stuff when I went!?!?

    ReplyDelete