Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sooo it's been a while!! I have to admit I kind of forgot about this because I have been so busy! Thanks to my sis, for reminding me about it! I do have a few minutes to blog :) It will not be the best thing in the world since my head is pounding like a drum!
Since I have been so busy, I barely get anytime to do anything. When I did get time I started writing. (It is going to be a novel, maybe.) I might finish it, I am not one hundred percent sure yet. But whenever I get some time I just started writing little bits and pieces. I do not want to say what it is about until I finish it. :) Because I am a cruel person like that!
So that was pretty random I know, but I just wanted to tell someone about it and thought maybe you all will like to hear about what I have been doing.
Do you enjoy writing? If so have you ever written anything and gotten it published? Or just written something then stopped just because you didn't like it, or thought it wouldn't be worth finishing, or even just because you got bored of it? Let me know :) I would love to hear what you've started or finished or never got around to finishing.

I was going to do a today's topic on patience, but I just realized the time, and will not be able to. So I have to quickly wrap this up. I will try as hard as I can to write on here as much as possible. But I will post more photos of the Twilight trip, just randomly on here ha ha and you can have a look :) Sorry it is not as organized as it was going to be. But I have decided I have been too organized lately and need a break from it!! Yes there is such thing as too organized... well to me there is! Ha ha!
But once again, do not hesitate to tell me a topic you would like me to write about, also if you do not want anyone else to read what you wrote just let me know and I will not post your message. I will just write a blog post on here without saying whom it is for.
Take care all!

XoXoBee

1 comment:

  1. You'll tell me what this novel is about right? please and thankies, I'll tell you what mine is about if you tell me what yours is about.
    zap me an email with details, okay?

    ReplyDelete