Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello all you bloggers and readers. If you have been reading my blog you know about how I have been sick. Well sadly I still am. It just doesn't want to go away. Luckily I have some strength right now to type.
Today's ... well tonight's topic is about life.
Life. Plenty of people seem to let life pass them by without ever doing something they will remember. I am one who thinks that we should do something with our life. Many people live life with regret. But I think life is way too short. I love that saying. Even though it is sad, it is true. Cheesy? I know.
But with that saying out there, I think it gives people that spark of adrenaline to actually do something they will remember always. Whether it is something wild and scary like bungee jumping, or fun like going on a road trip with friends, or something challenging like starting your own business. Whatever it is that makes you get nervous, happy, or excited. That is what makes life worth it. So my goal is try and do something wild, crazy, fun, or something to make me nervous. Even something that might scare me, but in the end be worth it, I will try and do it.
Agree or disagree with me? Let me know, don't be afraid to tell me. I am all ears, and would love to know what you have to say.

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment