Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here is the deal...

Okay so I am not going to post any more news about the awesome trip I had until I get home from visiting my sister. That way she gets to hear it first, and in person. Sorry all! :)
But I am at a writers block right now... I cannot really think of anything to write. So I want everyones help!! Please! Just feel free giving me an idea to write about, it can be about anything at all. If you want me to answer a question, or even tell you what I think about something, or whatever else you can think of!
:) I sure hope someone will give me a topic!!
Take care everyone! And I will post something once I think of something to write. Until then,

XoXoBee

2 comments:

  1. I get to hear it first, whoot! It's 'cause I'm so awesome! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! i cant wait to hear about the trip
    i'll totally check out that book you like! and i hope you like the one you ordered!

    ReplyDelete