Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guilty...

Soooo... this is awkward... I may have lied to you all.
I know I said a loooong time ago now that I would post some more photos and ended up not doing so. But I do swear I have a good reason! I was busy, yes I know the worst excuse ever! But come on, if you could go to Mother Mother and Matthew Good Band concert you wouldn't blog that night now would you? And of course the concert was not all those nights I missed but hopefully you will ignore that :) and be an awesome person and not hate me! Ha ha!
I must admit I have been lazy with this whole blogging thing. I know, I know I get the bad blogger reward. Ha ha. But if anyone could help give me ideas to write for a topic, feel free to tell.
Take care, and I will try to post on here sometime soon. And as for those photos... I will post them sometime, I swear! Just not tonight, and probably not tomorrow.
Have a good Monday tomorrow everyone, and keep checking back. I may surprise you... and me... and write something tomorrow!

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment