Sunday, October 18, 2009

Maybelline New York Superstay Gloss


Wow! I am so shocked! I went to Shoppers and they had these Halloween surprise bags, and they were $3.99 so of course I had to figure out what was in them. I bought two.

In both of them I had a sample of Givenchy Very Irresistible perfume, which was pretty cool. But the best parts were all together I had a Maybelline Lash Stylist mascara, a Maybelline Line Stylista lipliner, and a Maybelline New York Lipgloss, as well as a Loreal lipstick and lipgloss. But I saw I also had a Maybelline New York Superstay Gloss. It is supposed to stay on for 12 hours. Which I was like ha ha yeah right, but I am going to see how long it will actually stay on for. I put it on at 12:30 this afternoon and it is still on. Of course the gloss part eventually wore off but the color stayed on. Which is pretty awesome! I recommend if you want to buy a lipgloss buy this one because it lasts for a long time. No joke! If you want it to still shine then just re-apply the clear shine part, but no need for the color part. Too cool!!

Just one of my cool cheap buys, that were well worth it! :)
Take care all,

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment