Saturday, January 9, 2010

Pressure is on...

*Sigh* The life of drama.
So I only have a few days for my final production... which I must say does not seem to be pulling together quite so well after all. In my theatre class we are doing 'The Clumsy Custard Horror Show.' We finally went through almost a full run through of the play without scrips. I hope it all comes together, but we still have not even gotten the set figured out, or have everyone there to practice, and worst of all we have not done all the scenes yet, not even practice them once! Talk about me being close to pulling my hair! I still have faith that it will come through, but every single day that goes by is making me even more nervous. I love acting, as if you have read my blog you would know, but I like to know that the play will be organized and have the whole cast there to practice so that way when the final production date is here we don't make a fool of ourselves!
I have been looking out for new auditions to do movies, which in luck I found one. But I cannot send my resume in at the moment, even though I am super anxious to send it out to see what will happen! Wish me luck everyone; for the theatre class production and for the movie audition. Take care,

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment