Monday, December 21, 2009

^_^

Soooooo I know I know I have been making promises and not keeping them. I have to admit I totally forgot about my blog... I know I am ashamed as well! The only reason I remembered about it was because of my wonderful, silly sister. She has her blog, and I was snooping at it :) which made me remember about my blog. Thanks sis!


She is so funny, and I love her blog, so go check it out!! http://nixidimus.blogspot.com/


I loved her newest post about being lazy, because heck I totally have been too... this blogging thing seems like it would be easy, but it totally isn't!! So my friend found this really funny picture, and sent it to me. It made me laugh and for all you Twilighters out there I am sure you will find it funny too!




Speaking of Twilight, I know I promised to put the photos on here... but I cannot remember which ones I posted. So if I put doubles or triples on here don't say I didn't warn you.
So here I go, doing what I promised forever ago. Sorry it took forever!

XoXoBee

No comments:

Post a Comment